What is the Dutch Design Press Desk?
The press desk is a database of press-folders containing up to date press releases and high-res images from Dutch designers, labels brands present at the Milan Design Week. It helps journalists and editors access high quality and up-to-date press content in the most convenient way.
The content is collected before the internationals design fairs Milan Design Week. Dutch Design Press Desk communicates all new uploads to our large and growing international database of press contacts.
Journalists, bloggers and publishers no longer need to contact individual designers and brands to collect professional press content; they now can download press kits directly from the press desk database. The Dutch Design Press Desk is an initiative of Connecting the Dots and was successfully launched for the Milan Design Week in 2015.
Already at the first edition in 2015, 300 press packages were downloaded; on average each press-kit was downloaded 17 times; among them large internationally acknowledged newspapers, design magazine and blogs.
How does it work?
- Submit your press content to email@example.com via Wetransfer.com or Dropbox.com.
- Submitting a press-package costs €250,-*
- There is no maximum size; but journalist might hesitate to download a folder that is too large. We advice press folders not to exceed the size of 150 MB.
- Companies receive all contact details of journalists who downloaded their press kit.
- Content stays at least 6 month online.
- Pick any press folder you are interested in.
- Enter your name and email address.
- You will receive an email with a download link.
- Your contact-details will be forwarded to the owner of the press-release.
- Dutch Design Press Desk appreciates receiving a notification if any material gets published.
Dutch Design Press Desk helps designers and brands communicate their ideas. We have professional writers and translators that can help you writing your press release and/or translating it.
- Writing a one page press release (in Dutch) cost €200,-*
- Translating a press release to English and/or Italian cost €175,-*
* Prices are exclusive 21% Dutch VAT.
For a complete and personal communications plan please contact us for more information and price estimation.
For any inquiries please contact Connecting the Dots.